Everyone in this world wants to lose their weight without making extra efforts. The Internet is full of special drinks and dishes which help in losing body weight. And some of them claim to have health benefits for you. We are not saying that those drinks do not work, but you should consume them in the correct procedure. Lemon water is one of the drinks which lose your weight.
It is now in trend to drink the lemon water on the empty stomach in the early morning. Many of us may not be known as the correct method of preparing it. It is not enough to get all the benefits of lemon by squeezing it in a cup of water and then adding a spoon of honey in it. The most nutrients which our body required are present in the peel and pulp of the lemon. You lose these nutrients when you squeeze the lemon. If you are doing it wrong, then you need to change your method of preparing the lemon water so that you can get maximum benefits from it.
The ingredients required to make lemon water are as follows:
- 3 cups of water
- 5-6 lemons
- Two tablespoons of honey
The procedure to make lemon water is as follows:
- First of all, lemons are to be cut into two halves and boil them in the water for around five minutes.
- Keep water for some time for cooling.
- Then squeeze a lemon a little bit and remove lemons from the water.
- Allow the water to get strained and then put it into the cup. You can even store the remaining liquid for later use.
- Then after that add spoons of honey to the lukewarm water and then drink it.
Benefits of drinking this lemon juice early in the morning:
It boosts digestion system
The ingredients present in the lemon juice help in boosting the production of bile juice in our liver and promote healthy digestion. It also protects us from various digestion-related problems.
It strengthens your immunity
Lemon juice helps in enhancing and improving the immune system of our body. It also helps in preventing us from infections and helps in fighting against cold and flu.