Toenails usually grow faster than fingernails! Ladies, are you also suffering from the same issue. Do you want your fingernails to grow faster, then you must check this post.
First of all, let’s discuss the reasons for slow nails growth:
- Health Problems
- Lack of Nutrients
- Hormonal Changes in Body
Effective Home Remedies in Growing Nails : Garlic, you must have garlic in your kitchen. Use it to grow nails. Garlic has antibacterial and anti fungal properties which makes it one of the best home remedies for nail growth. It does not make your nails grow directly, but in turn, it improves the quality of your nails making them thicker. How ? Read it out :
- Cut garlic cloves in half and then rub them directly on your nails or make a paste out of garlic cloves and apply it on nails. Use this remedy regularly for the best results.
Vitamin E : Vitamin E is very useful for skin, hair and nails. It makes skin flawless, hair grow faster and definitely stimulates nail growth.
Use it in this way :
- Mix the Vitamin E with other oils like olive oil, caster oil.
- Heat up the mixture a little.
- Dip your nails in the mixture for sometime and leave it overnight.
Make it a Daily Habit : Night time is the best time to take care of your skin, hair or nails. What you apply for the over night will help you a lot to get expected results.
- All you need to do is massage your nails with Vitamin E or any other oil before going to bed.
- Cut 2-3 Vitamin E capsules and apply contents to your nails. After that, wear manicure gloves and keep them overnight.
- Remove the gloves in the morning. Use this repeatedly and see the difference.
We hope, these remedies will help you a lot babes!