Dressing up is a part of our daily schedule. Be it a party or merely our visit to a doctor, we never forget to dress up. But dressing up is quite a game and each game has it’s own rules. So, to make sure that you don’t dress up bad ever, we are here to introduce you to some really simple yet important rules.
1. The middle button on a jacket should always be closed. The upper one depends on your mood. The lower one should never be closed.
2. When you are wearing a shirt or a blouse, you shouldn’t unbutton more than 2 buttons.
3. Wear earrings that match your bracelet and a necklace that goes well with your ring. 3 or 4 things in one look is too much.
4. The tip of your tie should reach your waist and cross it just a little.
5. Wear either a miniskirt or cleavage. Both at once look too vulgar.
6. If you are wearing just a shirt without a jacket, you don’t need a tie.
7. Your office shirt cleavage should not be deeper than 4″ from your collarbone.
8. If you tucked in your shirt, you should wear a belt.
9. Your naked skin should not be seen between your cardigan and your jeans. Wear a top if necessary.
10. Your belt should be the same color as your shoes.
11. All visible tags on clothes should be cut off.
12. Don’t wear too many prints. You can wear 2 different prints of the same color or 2 coordinating prints of different sizes.
13. Your socks should be long enough that your naked legs aren’t seen when you are sitting.
14. An office blouse without sleeves should cover your shoulders. “Spaghetti” straps are not okay in formal situations.
So, that’s it. We hope that you found this easy and fun. Make sure you leave your views in the comments.