Ageing is a natural process, but we don’t often like what it does to our looks. While it isn’t a disease, so there’s no cure to it. But nature has got a few ingredients that will help you to delay your ageing process. One such ingredient is cabbage. Don’t worry, we won’t ask you to eat it. There are a few packs and drinks that you can make out of cabbage and we’re going to enlighten you about them!
1. Cabbage and lemon
• Cut a cabbage into two halves and boil it in salt water. Wait till it becomes soft and translucent.
• Now cut the boiled cabbage into smaller pieces and put them in a blender. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to the blender too.
• Grind the two ingredients together to make a uniform thick paste. Make sure there are no clumps.
• The paste is ready to apply. Put this paste on your face and massage with gentle hands for approximately 5-10 minutes.
• Leave the paste on your face for about half an hour until it dries up and all the moisture is soaked by the skin.
• Wash off the paste with some cold water and tap dry. Apply a moisturizer post this treatment.
• Use this face mask two to three times a week to remove and prevent the ageing signs from your face.
2. Cabbage soup
• Put a small sized cabbage in a boiler after cutting it into small pieces.