Are you one of those ladies who cannot stand for hours in front of mirror to make sure every detail about makeup is perfect! Well, everybody feels so busy nowadays and want to save as much time as they can. Today will provide you 10 important hacks that will help you to enhance your beauty within no time.
And, for that matter we have find this solution for you, put your timer up, and go through this 10 minute saving different looks you can try. Here are some makeup tricks that will help you to re-create yourself without knowing the professional makeup skills or loose many hours trying to figure out how to apply your daily makeup. This tutorial will give you the lessons about makeup that you can combine anywhere, either you are going to attend a function or an office meeting.
Here are the looks that will go with every dress you wear and will look fine either you are attending a night party or a day function. Don’t hesitate to give these looks a try, you will definitely like it. So for all the busy ladies, have a look:
- Navy Smoky Eyes: The easiest way to do smoky eyes is to put the white eye shadow as a base first, then line the lash line with black eyeliner/eye pencil. And at last spice up the things by adding a navy color to your eyes. Blend the color properly.
- Sparkly Smokey Eyes: If you are getting ready for some special night in a very short time, little sparkles will work like icing on the cake. Get grey or brownish shades of sparkly eyeshadow and color the whole eyes to look gorgeous.
- Easiest Smoky Eye Tutorial: Other easiest way to get smoky eyes is to put bold black eyeliner over the eyelid and shade with the eyeshadow you want on the top of it, and blend it properly to get that smudgy smoky effect.
- Eye Enlargement: This is a daytime look that will make your eyes pop. So first of all apply white eyeshadow over the eyelids, blend a crease with a nude earth color and apply the brown shadow with a thin brush. The brown eye shadow will make you look more natural and soft. You can create a soft cat eye line on the ends.
- Brown Smoky Eyes: I am sure you should know how to draw a hashtag sign, so let’s use that to create this smoky eye hack that will save you a lot of time. Take a brown eye pencil and draw the shape on the outer corner on the eye, then gently blend it with your fingers. Then coat the lashes with mascara.
- Deep Crease: This will create illusion of enlarged eyes, because the white and grey worked together when they are paired like in the image given. The only thing to keep in mind is to not use any eyeliner or pencil at all, just focus on enhancing the eyelashes.
- Smudged Eyeliner: Smudged eyeliner is something liked by all the girls. Here is one smart cheat on how to make it faster and less struggling. Apply usual coat of eyeliner, and above it with a brown pencil draw a following line. With the help of brush fade the harsh lines that were left.
- Natural Makeup for Eye Popping: A little gold is better to enhance your eyes. So next time you want to create a natural day look, try lining the lower lash with gold eye liner or shadow, for healthy glow. Leave the upper lid with some earth brownish tone and apply some mascara as an add on.
- Soft Bronze Look: Feminine soft look with bronze tones, that will brighten up your whole face. Blend the outer corner with brownish bronze color and the inner corner with shimmery cream eyeshadow.
- Shimmering Neutral Eyes: All you need is only one shimmering brown shadow for this, which is applied on the whole lid, after that line the eyes with thin eyeliner and finish off with mascara.